Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Tattoo Tuesday!

Hey there Marauders!! It's our favorite time of the week once again!!
For those of you who are new to the site here's a bit of background. Tattoo Tuesday was started by our good friend Tara over at 25HourBooks and celebrates our love of literature plus the people like us who are obsessed enough to ink something literary on their body! Every week we feature a literary tattoo that interests or compels us. So sit back, relax, and enjoy the ink.


Padfoot, here.

Today is the start of summer classes (BOOOOO). But I'm currently sitting waiting for my Contemporary Lit class to start (YAYY).

Today's Tattoo comes from a repost on The World Made Flesh


From: Shel Silverstein’s “Underwater Land”

Who doesn't want to see an Octopus in a pirate hat, I mean come on!


Remember, if you have a literary tattoo of your own we would love to see it! Just e-mail a photo along with a brief description of why you chose it to:
gbooks.inc@gmail.com


4 comments:

  1. Shel Silverstein is great stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen some really great Shel inspired tattoos in my day. All his line drawn illustrations translate well into tattoo designs. Glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just discovered your blog and am in LOVE! I love what you post and noticed you posted about a 2010 reading is sexy calendar a long time back. I was wondering if you'd be interested in having a 2012 Reading is Sexy calendar and posting a little blurb about it?

    I run a nonprofit organization called Traveling Stories that provides books to kids who have none and strives to inspire a love for reading everYwhere! We're releasing a 2012 reading is sexy calendar in a few weeks to raise money for our local literacy projects and three international libraries!

    please email me if you want a calendar!! we'd love to send you one!!

    love, emily
    emily@travelingstories.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like tattoo but I'm afraid of needles

    ReplyDelete

You solemnly swear you are up to no good...