Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The marauders...



Oh hay world hay!
A little about ourselves: Welcome to the blogspot of Padfoot and Prongs...or more formally known as Megan and Sara. We are using the pseudonyms of Padfoot and Prongs because we love Harry Potter, and alliteration. We are here to share our love of reading any good literature. We made this site to support the p
ublishing company we are looking forward to starting and our love for books. On our blog you can read our reviews about books we’ve read, any current book news we feel like posting, or anything completely random about books and our lives.







Padfoot
My name is Megan, I love anything with pages, and I love the feel, touch, smell, and
taste of books. I would push it through a needle and inject it into my veins like a filthy addict if I knew that would actually work. I am currently a student at a college in Ohio and am majoring in classic literature.

Prongs
My real name is Sara but Prongs fits me better. It's also the name I use when I beat people down in poker. I have an intense love of anything literary. Some of my favorite authors include Rand, Thomspon, Sherwood Anderson, Bret Easton Ellis, and a bit of non-fiction just for good measure. I am a senior at Ohio university and am majoring in English and creative writing.

To Publishers:
We are currently accepting RAC as well as previously published works for review. The choices are based on our discretion and time allowance so please be sure to include contact information.

You can reach either Padfoot or Prongs at our email:
gbooks.inc@gmail.com
with any comments, questions, requests, or if you just want to chat!!

Feel free to be our subscribed readers and friends; and most importantly, lets talk books. Lots and lots of books!!

7 comments:

  1. Success in your publishing endeavours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just came across your site when I was looking for an image from The Curse of Lono [I have shamelessly borrowed it]. Great site and keep up the reviews!

    http://eclectic-indulgence.blogspot.com/
    http://twitter.com/ClassicBookClub

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya. Stumbled upon your blog while looking for a pic to accompany my Salinger peice.

    www.thelasttether.blogspot.com
    Like spudz, I have "shamelessly borrowed" that brilliant tattoo pic with the "It's history. It's poetry" quote.
    Awesome blog. Will visit more often.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comment! Looking forward to seeing more of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stumbled here for the Tuesday Tattoos. I'm one of those who proudly wears a literary tattoo!

    http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs286.snc4/40616_1367879768122_1565520130_30876266_560852_n.jpg

    Flag of Rohan from J.R.R. Tolkein's The Lord of the Rings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriouusslly you guys might be my most favorite people in the entire world and I don't even know you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dawwww thanks!!! :) So nice to hear, we will try to keep on pleasin'!

    ReplyDelete

You solemnly swear you are up to no good...