Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Good Books Inc. Designs

Here you can find any of the designs that we have either completed or are working on for our future business. Soon we hope to have this updated with the final products and then a way for your to purchase them. Keep an every out here for any upcoming business information.

We are always looking for criticism, questions, or ideas. Once the business is up and running we are more than willing to work with any one to create a custom idea/ design for a book that you love. If you have any questions about any of the designs or are looking for one of your own, feel free to visit our contact link.

CLICK ANY OF THE PICTURES TO ENLARGE!


12 comments:

  1. So fabulous! I wanna buy a lot of them! They are so cool!
    Such a good idea!
    xox
    Kelly aka The Chic Geek

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! Of course I like the ones best that come with a quote from the book. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! As soon as we have the first final batch printed and up we will let you know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some really nice concepts here! As a fan of "Alice," I'm terribly pleased to see our friends the Hatter and the Cat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these!!! Keep them coming. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Since I have 3 books for sale; Hannibal's Elephant, Raji and Oxana's Pit, I'm thinking about giving a free t-shirt with the purchase of any 2 books.

    What would it cost me for 2 dozen tees with the Hannibal book cover?

    Charley
    http://www.ariionkathleenbrindley.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will email you tonight with some details when I get off work. May I have your email? Otherwise mine is padfootmags@gmail.com if you want to tëll me what colors you would like. Thank you! Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the John Galt one! That is seriously one of my all-time fave books. Great job, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much Michelle...one of our all-time favorites as well :)

    We are working on getting them printed and up for sale in the next week or two!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the quotes. I love your designs. I would love to see more. I love the Canterbury Tales. I have always said I would fall in love with the first man told me he read it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. do you have any Harry potter shirts or Twilight quotes or Jane austen ???Love the designs too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sadly, not yet...but we are definitely working on them. I am attempting to make a "Merlin's Beard!" shirt as we speak lol.

    Hopefully soon!!!

    ReplyDelete

You solemnly swear you are up to no good...